Business Analyst Greenhouse Ventures
KUBO Group is a market leader in the development and realization of sustainable greenhouse projects worldwide. We do this by bundling data, knowledge and technology into smart services and digital tools that make the production of high quality food and flowers easy and scalable. Geographically we are globally active. KUBO gives you the opportunity to further develop yourself, our company and our customers.
To extend our team we are looking for a Business Analyst Greenhouse Ventures. As a Business Analyst Greenhouse Ventures you are working closely with the Sales Managers and you are the bridge to the Data Analysts. You investigating the feasibility of the optimal greenhouse solution with the focus on the customer wishes. You fully understand the greenhouse marked and could easily make the switch between the client wished and the needed data, like labour, energy, transport, resource usage etc. Then you are producing a client advise in association with the Sales Manager. Beside this you investigate new markets and possibilities. In this case you are in contact with external suppliers to collect the valuable data. You also will actively take part in the development and improvement of the feasibility study with a specific focus on economics.
- Great communication skills and a team player;
- Commercial skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of international market;
- Master’s degree (HBO/WO), preferably a Technical Business Administration with a commercial background;
- Interest in high-tech horticulture, innovation, food safety and sustainability;
- Knowledge of grow concepts or greenhouse technology is preferable, not essential;
- Able to translate customer questions, challenges and requirements into advice;
- Willingness to travel abroad;
- English language skills, any additional languages are a plus (Dutch is not a prerequisite);
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality;
- International mindset;
- Sensitivity to cultural differences.
- We offer a versatile job within a dynamic and ambitious organization;
- Lots of opportunity to travel to 4 different continents;
- A role in solving the world food problem by increasing local production for local markets, improving food safety and sustainability in operations;
- A competitive salary with good employee benefits, for example the KUBO Topfit program for the benefit of the employees to increase the overall health of the employee.
Would you like to become part of the team? Then please send your application, CV and cover letter, to Jessica Meulmeester (HRM@kubo.nl) the closing date is the 1th of September 2018. For any questions regarding the vacancy you can contact 0174-286161.