This is the privacy statement of KUBO TUINBOUWPROJECTEN B.V. (KUBO). In it we explain, among other things, why we collect and use personal data, what data it is and what rights you have if we process your personal data.
KUBO HORTICULTURAL PROJECTS B.V.
Address: Vlotlaan 710, 2681 TX Monster
P.O. Box 1041, 2680 BA Monster
Telephone: +31 174 286 161
General e-mail address: email@example.com
KUBO's Privacy Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the above postal address. Please send the letter to the attention of the Privacy Officer.
What personal data do we process?
KUBO processes your personal data because you use our services in the Netherlands or abroad and/or because you provide them to us yourself. When you complete the contact form or provide data to us by e-mail or telephone, KUBO processes your personal data in order to process your request or inquiry as well as possible. In addition, KUBO processes personal data when you subscribe to our digital newsletter.
Below is an overview of the personal data which KUBO may process:
- Your name;
- Company name;
- Your telephone number;
- Your e-mail address;
In some cases, it is necessary to provide additional personal data to KUBO in order to provide correct services, for example, to make reservations for your travel and accommodation. In this case, we may require additional data, such as regarding your:
- Address information;
- Date and place of birth;
- Bank account number(s);
- Passport and/or driver's license;
- Medical information.
Finally, to the extent that KUBO obtains personal data about you by consulting public records, we inform you accordingly.
Why does KUBO process personal data?
KUBO processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you our newsletter and other publications;
- To invite you to our meetings and events;
- To call or email you if necessary to carry out our services;
- To enter into and perform agreements with you and/or third parties in connection with the performance of an agreement with you;
- To inform you of changes to our services and products;
- To comply with legal obligations.
How long does KUBO retain personal data?
KUBO does not retain personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is processed. KUBO uses the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personal data that you provide to us for sending a digital newsletter will be deleted when you indicate that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter.
- For personal data that KUBO processes on the basis of an assignment relationship, we will retain the personal data that we still need within the framework of our statutory retention obligation for seven years after this assignment relationship ends (including your personal data as recorded in our accounts receivable records).
- Personal data that you send us for travel and accommodation arrangements will be kept for as long as is necessary for making those reservations, or longer if this is necessary for applying for visas or other travel documents.
Sharing personal data with third parties
KUBO does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, for example with organizations and (government) agencies for arranging your travel and accommodation or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. KUBO remains responsible for this processing.
Automated decision making and profiling
KUBO does not work on the basis of automated decision-making and does not work with profiling.
Cookies or similar techniques we use
If you visit our website, we process your personal data using cookies. Read more about this in our cookie statement.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct and/or delete your personal data. You also have the right to transfer your data and withdraw your previously granted consent for data processing or object to processing. You may send such a request to inspect, correct, delete or transfer your personal data to KUBO at the above postal address or e-mail address. This also applies if you wish to withdraw your consent or object. To ensure that the request is made by you, KUBO will verify your identity before we can act on a request. KUBO will attempt to respond as quickly as possible, but at the latest within four weeks of making your request. If KUBO is (partially) unable to comply with your request, you will receive a reasoned response. Your rights may be limited based on the grounds set out in the AVG.
How does KUBO protect your personal data?
KUBO takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or at email@example.com.
Questions or complaints?
If you have questions about privacy or KUBO's handling of personal data, you can always ask our Privacy Officer. You can also always contact the national regulator, the Personal Data Authority, or consult their website https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/.
KUBO may amend this privacy statement. The current version is always available via the website. We will do our best to inform you about changes.
Monster, March 2023