KUBO TUINBOUWPROJECTEN B.V.
Vlotlaan 710, NL-2681 TX Monster
Postbus 1041, NL-2680 BA Monster
Phone: +31 (0)174 286 161
General e-mail address: email@example.com
KUBO's privacy officer can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the above postal address. Please address the letter to the Privacy Officer.
Why we process personal data
KUBO processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the service as agreed with you;
- To arrange travel and accommodation for own employees and employees of subcontractors, both in the Netherlands and abroad;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To comply with legal obligations for the provision of services to you or for us;
- To comply with legal obligations.
Personal data we process
If you use our services, KUBO will process your personal data. In most cases, you yourself provide us with your personal data. Insofar as we obtain personal data about you by consulting public registers, we will inform you of this.
We process personal data if we need to arrange travel and accommodation for you in connection with the performance of activities in the Netherlands or abroad.
We process personal data if you subscribe to our digital newsletter.
We process personal data if you have a working relationship with us or apply for a job at our company.
Here is a list of the personal data we process:
- Name and address details
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Location details
- Bank account number(s)
- Citizen Service Number(s) (burgerservicenummer, BSN)
- Details relating to your partner and child (or children)
To provide a correct level of service, you are required to provide personal data to KUBO.
To make reservations for travel and accommodation, we may need additional information, such as:
- Passport details
- Driving licence details
- Details of parents
- Health insurance details
- Visa details
- Medical data
How long we retain personal data for
KUBO does not retain your personal data for any longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
- Personal data that we process on the basis of a client-contractor relationship and which we still need within the framework of our legal data retention obligation (e.g. your personal data as recorded in our accounts receivable records) will be retained for a period of seven years after the end of this client-contractor relationship.
- Personal data provided to us in order to send a digital newsletter will be erased if you indicate that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter.
- Personal data that we have received from you within the framework of an employment contract are generally retained for a period of seven years after the end of the employment contract.
- Personal data that you send us for the purpose of arranging travel and accommodation will be retained by us for as long as is necessary to make those reservations, or for longer if this is necessary as part of an application for a visa or for other travel documents. Some countries also request visas previously issued in your name, so we will also retain this data.
- Personal data that you send us for a job application will be retained for up to three weeks after the job vacancy has been filled. If desired, we will request your consent to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Sharing personal data with third parties
KUBO shares your personal data with third parties insofar as this is necessary within the framework of the services agreed with you.
KUBO shares your personal data with organizations, government agencies, and other bodies in the Netherlands and abroad to arrange travel and accommodation.
KUBO shares your personal data when we are legally obliged to do so.
KUBO uses Processors with whom we enter into a Processors’ Agreement in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Automated decision-making and profiling
KUBO does not use automated decision-making and does not carry out profiling.
Cookies or similar technologies that we use
Accessing, rectifying, or erasing your data
You have the right to access, rectify, and erase your personal data. You are also entitled to withdraw any consent you have given for data processing or object to KUBO's processing of your personal data. You have the right to transfer the data you have provided to us. To this end, you must submit a request to us to send you your personal data in a computer file.
Please use the above postal or e-mail address if you wish to send KUBO a request to access, rectify, erase, or transfer your personal data, to withdraw your consent, or to object to the processing of your personal data.
To verify that the request has been made by you, we ask you to send us a copy of your proof of identity along with the request. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and within four weeks at the latest. If we are unable to comply with your request, whether in part of in full, we will state the reasons why. Your rights may be restricted on the basis of grounds laid down in the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How we keep your personal data secure
KUBO takes data protection seriously and implements suitable technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized changes.
Questions or complaints
If you have questions about privacy or KUBO's handling of your personal data, you can always contact our Privacy Officer.
You can also always contact the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
We will do our best to inform you of any changes.
Monster, 29 August 2019